Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello! Another wonderful day! We hit about 80 again, but darn that wind! I am itching to go fishing and I hate to wait!
Want to let you know about the new blog: lageansgoodies.blogspot.com
I'm trying not to neglect this one while trying to get the other up and running. I call it Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! I will be concentrating on my business, because it's got yummy scents, lots of yummy recipes, photos....anything that I deem YUMMY!
Drop in if you get a chance.

So, Ollie has made it to Milwaukee and is all settled in. I had to tease him: it was 34 degrees and dropping with plenty of lake effect snow. He wanted to turn around and come back! The joys of traveling jobs.

I'm still waiting for that appointment with a neurologist....I guess I'm about as good as I can be. I do have my spirits back up some, even though my "cheerleader" is gone. (Lord, he's going to kill me for that one!)
I'm generally pretty upbeat. I'm a bit of a jokester and it is rare to see me not smiling. I use people to keep me up! I concentrate on their needs and it pushes me through. I love to cut up and you never really know what I might say! Nothing bad, but I'll get your attention somehow!
Hey, thanks for listening! We'll "talk" soon!

No comments: