Monday, June 29, 2009
Got a kick out of this postcard. Click on it and it will enlarge so you can read it better or read on:
1) Don't name a pig you plan to eat.
2) A bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
3) Don't skinny dip with snapping turtles
4) Two can live as cheap as one, if one don't eat.
5) Trouble with a milk cow is she won't stay milked.
6) To know how country folks are doing, look at their barns, not their houses.
7) Don't sell your mule to buy a plow.
8) Don't corner something meaner than you.
9) Keep skunks, bankers and lawyers at a distance.
10) Never lay an angry hand on a kid or an animal, it just ain't helpful.