Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Share A Little


Just a quick shout out to you. I promise I have regular posts coming. Been crazy and busy for me lately. I want to let you know that I now have 4 blogs. (Hmm... why am I so busy? heehee) The newest one, "Girls With Goodies" is one I share with my niece, Tabitha. It is a work in progress but will have:

* Recipes of all kinds: ours and some borrowed
* Uniques recipes that will teach you how to make products at home: body scrubs, cleaners, garden    products... you name it
* Guest bloggers
* Seasonal recipes and ideas
* Reviews and Giveaways
... and much more.

Currently, we have a remarkable recipe for Blackberry Cobbler. It is a very unique recipe passed on from Grandma Bonnie. She was such a fabulous woman and an unbelievable cook.

We also have a Giveaway. Yes, already. This is a giveaway to accumulate some followers so entry is very simple.

We are giving away this cookbook:









Here is a list of all my other blogs and Tabitha's, if you'd like to follow them:

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Visions of Life: A Journey Towards Health and Wealth

Girls With Goodies 

All Things Tabitha

3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

You have 4 blogs?? That would make my head explode to try and keep up. Will check them out but they do sound fattening.

Cynthia said...

I love the "Girls with Goodies" idea! I'm totally into cooking and baking this time of year. I'll go check it out!

Susan Blake said...

Hi Gena! Gosh no wonder you are so busy!! 4 blogs??? I just started my 2nd one and I am hard pressed to keep up with reading all the ones I subscribe to - let along work on my writing projects! I often take my laptop to bed and I'm still and always behind!