Friday, February 27, 2009

So, I just want to introduce myself now that I am beyond the initial shock of actually starting a blog.
My name is Gena, which is actually my nickname. No one can pronounce my "official" name properly so.... I have found that I seem to have universal nickname, "Lil' Bit". I have met a lot of people and seem to get tagged with it more than anything. It may be my size......6 foot, just kidding! I am 5'1".
I am a single parent (16 years) of a super, wonderful son, Cody! He is 18. The only real, true love of my life.
I have a boyfriend, 3 1/2 years, Ollie. Not a typo. He's pretty wonderful, too. He has the rest of my heart.
I come from a large family. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 9 nephews, 4 nieces, 2 niece-in-laws, 1 great nephew and 4 great nieces. And, I must say, I am the favorite to them all! Hee!Hee! Hey, it's my blog, I can say anything I want!

2 comments:

Tabitha Michelle said...

I love it! And I really really want a Juniper Breeze Bella Bar! :D Love ya!

Lagean Ellis said...

OH! Well, favorite adult niece, (how'd you like that?), maybe, on one of my nice days, I'll order you one!
Love ya! Thanks for following!